Mozilla Hacking Day Berlin Part 2 - 11.10.2014
Introduction - Mozilla Hacking Day Berlin 11.10.2014
- Rules & Venue
- What is Mozilla?
- And now?
- after this talk: HACKING!
- Lunch at 12:00 until 13:00
- after that: some more hacking!
- 17:00 "This is the awesome stuff we did today"
- Event at TU Berlin in cooperation with MeshCon.net
- Please keep the place clean!
- be respectful
- have fun!
- drinks: feel free to take
a global community of people who believe that openness, innovation, and opportunity are key to the continued health of the Internet.
We’re known for the Firefox Web Browser
- The Internet is a global public resource that must remain open and accessible.
- The Internet should enrich the lives of individual human beings.
- Individuals' security on the Internet is fundamental and cannot be treated as optional.
- Individuals must have the ability to shape their own experiences on the Internet.